Great opportunity to business partner with amazing brands to deliver a product that impacts millions of people around the world. As a Commercial Finance Analyst you will support the Commercial Finance Manager to deliver analysis, forecasts and budgets to meet key business objectives.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Respond to Shareholder queries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support the Commercial Finance Manager during the forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Support the continued improvement of the analysis, reporting and financial planning. Including the simplification of the models.
- Produce the month-end packs for the reviews with the directorates to include monthly results and performance.
- Responsible for the end-to-end financial management of both capex and opex
- Managing existing cost sharing arrangement with shareholders and negotiating and implementing new cost sharing mechanisms.
- Liaise with relevant commercial finance managers across the finance team to ensure impacts of deployment projects and actively budgeted and monitored.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant/ Part Qualified - ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical detailed approach
- Solid accounting skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written/ verbal communication