Investigo are partnering with a high growth client based in Coventry looking to recruit a Finance Analyst.
In the position of Finance Analyst Coventry you will report to the Finance Business Partner and provide analytical support to all areas of the business to include operations, sales and commercial. The individual will be a core component of the Finance team and will be instrumental in the preparation of monthly management accounts, budgets, forecasts, and in-depth analytics of factory financial performance. Other key duties to include:
-Partner the managers within the business to help them interpret key management information and support them in business decisions.
- Support the Commercial Business Partner in the production of forecasts and budgets.
- Ensure accuracy of stock accounting working with factory colleagues to ensure integrity of information.
- Work closely with the factory management teams to ensure accurate reporting on efficiency and output
- Work in developing relevant reports on MS (production system) and bespoke accounting system to support management in business decision making.
- Waste management reporting: Ensure accurate information is presented to the operational teams and variances are challenged.
- Project based work: Support the Commercial Business partner in deep dives into factory costs and help shape policy.
- Work closely with the Commercial team on costing and pricing of current and future products.
- Contribute to building a strong high performing Finance team.
The successful candidate will need to be a part qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA)
Ideally previous working knowledge of supporting month end/management accountant and analysis with the ability to produce and understand data to support commercial key decision
Ability to adhere to tight month end deadlines
Working in close knit team and under own initiative
Strong communicator as you will partner across all internal stake holders
£35,000 to £38,000 plus full benefits package + study +Hybrid working circa 2 days office based