COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST
Global Travel Retailer - Restaurants Division
£45,000 - £50,000 + Great Benefits, 10% Bonus & Study support
Hybrid Working - 3 days typically in office
The primary purpose of this role is to provide strong and proactive assistance of the finance, and to partner with operational & commercial teams with analysis of the business, management reporting, budgeting and other ad-hoc finance analysis related to Food & Beverages subsidiaries.
- Preparation of reports and presentations for internal and external business stakeholders, including weekly & monthly performance reports and quarterly presentations for each platform where the business operates concessions
- In-depth analysis of commercial results (sales & margins, mix effects and KPI trends)
- Assistance for monthly financial closings (e.g. Newport submissions for the group, stock provisioning reports) & P&L variance analysis against forecast.
- Preparation of full platform P&L forecasts for corporate budgetary purposes (including sales, margin and store costs)
- Preparation of budget packs.
- Partnering with Commercial and Operations team to provide decision support on commercial initiatives including pricing & promotion analysis, modelling and making recommendations to drive business growth & development.
- Ad-hoc analysis upon request.
- Supporting with business development opportunities.
- Experience within Food & Beverages / Restaurants is highly beneficial but applicants from Retail or Hospitality will be considered
- Ideally at least Part qualified (CIMA / ACCA)
- Good Excel capabilities
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of a P&L
- Experience of SAP Business Intelligence and SAP Analysis for Office would be advantageous