Midlands based client is looking to appoint a Commercial Finance Analyst - Pricing for 9-12 months on an initial temporary contract. This is a unique role split between Finance Business Partnering, Management Accounts and administration.
- Support the Group Finance Manager - Pricing in ensuring control, compliance & implementation of customer pricing terms
- Maintain the company pricing model, ensuring the most up to date product cost is reflected
- Analysis & audit of sales data to highlight risks / opportunities
- Reporting on specific sales & profitability analysis
- Business partner aligned with specific internal stakeholders, supporting & challenging where necessary to optimise operating profit & working capital performance
- Month end cost centre management accounting, sales incentive tracking & payment
This role will ideally suit a candidate with relevant skills / potentially looking to enhance their analytical & finance skills .Role is hybrid with 2-3 days in their midlands based office & rest being remote.