Midlands based client is looking to appoint an interim Finance Analyst to work with them for a 6- 9 month period. The reason for the vacancy is a spike in work load and additional Projects that are currently being managed within the finance team.
You will ideally be a Qualified or Qualified by Experience candidate who is used to operating as an interim within fast paced and challenging industry sectors.
The key duties for this role will be as follows:
- Compile and manage all monthly management accounts information for this site
- Provide support and lead the budgeting / forecasting as well as monitoring this and challenging internal / external stakeholders
- Take ownership of all the cost analysis, to include overheads, labour, any spend and review on a weekly basis to report to the business any changes using your analysis to provide reasons for your findings
- Provide robust financial analysis and robust reporting to allow sound commercial decision making by the business
- Build effective relationships with sometimes challenging stakeholders to ensure a good working relationship with finance / non- finance departments
This is a 6-9 month commitment to assist the company during this busy period.