My well renowned client in Basingstoke are currently looking for a dynamic Finance Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis. Situated within a large finance function, this role offers a wealth of career opportunity and progression within a large corporate business.
- Managing the month end process.
- Analysing journals, accruals, actuals and prepayments.
- Preparing month end reports with analysis and insightful commentary on the results (financial, KPI, balance sheet and cashflow).
- Ensure the validity, accuracy and integrity of the monthly accounts.
- Completion of all balance sheet reconciliations and financial control requirements for the role.
- Challenge, understand and document all financial processes undertaken within the role.
- Ensure correct accounting governance adhered to within the department (e.g. revenue recognition, exceptional policies, lease accounting etc).
- Consolidating forecasting and budgeting .
- Working with the wider finance teams to continually improve processes.
- Cash flow reporting and work alongside wider finance to develop cash reporting processes.
- Ensure month end and reporting tasks are achieved within allowable deadlines.