Based in Hitchin
Salary up to £40,000 + study support
A private equity backed, fast growing business to consumer business based in Hitchin require a motivated and ambitious Finance Analyst to join them on this incredible journey.
Based in a rural setting outside of Hitchin, this business has experienced exceptional growth since inception and are now entering the next phase in the journey - this is where you enter.
Joining a finance team of four you will work closely with the operational team providing analysis, modelling and reporting on a monthly basis as well as providing stock control analysis and reporting on a weekly basis.
Despite being a smaller finance team, the opportunity to develop your skills as you qualify is there. The business is looking to grow by 50% in the next 2 years, and this will be a brilliant opportunity for you to be part of this.
Full study support provided, alongside 25 days holiday, private medical & pension.
- Perform strategic and operational analysis, business modelling and periodic reporting.
- Assist with the annual budget and rolling sales forecast requirements.
- Assist with the weekly stock holding analysis, ageing stock review and stock valuation.
- Develop processes, tools and systems to facilitate the financial and operational reporting requirements.
- Support the planned growth of the business by providing input and analysis on specific projects.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the finance department.
- Cover duties when other team members are absent.
- Undertake additional ad hoc duties/projects as and when required.