My client a leading FMCG business based in Luton and are currently seeking a interim Finance Analyst to cover a 6 month contract.
The role will be paying £33-42k
Based in Luton 1 or 2 days a week, the rest from home
Advanced Excel skills required
- Report on financial and sales performance
- Interpret patterns, historic results and market dynamics to locate opportunities and forecast future trends, market potential, and available market share.
- Translate data for Management Information, such as, client profitability, efficiency analysis and sector profitability.
- Understand the numbers and drivers behind them, build and develop the story behind the numbers - and communicate back to non-finance stakeholders in simple, user-friendly way
- Create new reports and enhance existing by working with key stakeholders to define requirements.
- Reporting and preparing analysis on investments, R&D and other key KPI's
- Involvement in annual budgeting and other strategic planning
- Assist in driving the company's Data Strategy.
- Drive automation of reporting and improve efficiency of our current reporting processes
- Supporting the FD with monthly management reporting and quarterly board reporting.