This is a remarkable opportunity for a bright, hard working and professional Finance Assistant seeking the next step in their career as a Finance Analyst. This role is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to build a career within a globally recognised business. Study support provided and exceptional career progression.
Location: Remotely at present but then London based 2/3 days a week
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + amazing benefits
- Provide financial accounting and operation support to the EMEA team.
- Responsible for month end processing, P/L, reconciling balance sheets, cash controls, bank and inter company reconciliations, and journal posting.
- Inventory analysis; working alongside the manufacturing team to ensure effective stock management.
- Improve data flow and information reliability across supply chain function.
- Provide financial reporting and analysis and scenario modelling.
- Liaise with royalties, IT and Legal departments to ensure financial information is timely and accurate.
- Work with the Finance Manager on month end
- Liaise with Finance shared services on Accounts Payable/Receivable issues.
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- At least a 2:1 Bachelor's degree
- Must have started an accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Hard working, able to work in a team and independently, passionate, driven and ambitious
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work through problems logically.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills
Please apply online and send your CV through to Gemma Case email@example.com