Investigo are working with a global facilities service organisation to bring in a part qualified Finance Analyst to join their Controls Framework team. This will be quite a broad position with the successful candidate being able to make an impact to various area's of the business.
- Assist with the design, assessment, implementation and monitoring of a robust controls assurance framework, governance and methodology.
- Document and report on risk assessments of the business processes
- Work with process and control owners to scope, design, and implement controls to address key risks and ensure design adequacy and operating effectiveness of financial and operational controls.
- Ensure that all processes are documented efficiently.
- Contribute to reports and findings, discussing progress and performance, or in cases of failure - plans of remediation and correction.
- Perform the controls assurance testing process.
- Part-qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA Accountant.
- Demonstrate strong skills in data analytics, auditing and internal control programmes.
- Hold a business-improvement mindset.
- A strong understanding of financial statements and identifying risk.
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative operating skills.
- Can operate within a fast-paced, changeable environment.
If this role is of interest and you would like to know more, please apply with a copy of your latest CV.