£45,000 - £48,000 PA + 10% bonus
Finalist or Qualified (ACA, CIMA OR ACCA)
- Support analysis and understanding of monthly performance through variance analysis against the forecast/budget
- Maintaining and continually improving models that track and predict the profitability of the underwritten products
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting for the underwritten products
- Partnering the Financial Reporting team to ensure accurate month end reporting.
- Develop Senior Managements understanding of the profitability of the add on products by creating and updating Lifetime Value analysis.
- Improve financial performance by providing insightful analysis and challenging the business where necessary
- Support in the identification of opportunities or risks to planned financial out-turns by attending regular meetings.
- Ensure accuracy of the balance sheet and aid the financial control team by reviewing balance sheets and cash flow movements.
- Develop an understanding of how key drivers
- Support for Head of Finance on ad hoc projects
- Experience working in industry
- Finance analysis & business partnering exposure