Investigo are delighted to be exclusively supporting a market leading worldwide organisation with their recruitment of a Finance Analyst - Planning & Performance, on a permanent basis.
Based at the Milton Keynes based office, the Finance Analyst - Planning & Performance role is a genuine co-ordination and business partnering position which supports the Finance Manager with the Planning, Performance insight and Reporting of the UK business performance. Using strong technical capabilities in performance reporting, working with relevant teams across the finance function to effectively coordinate a range of finance activities and form a consolidated view of UK performance. The role facilitates the transfer of business knowledge to the financials (and vice versa) to improve the quality of forecasting, data accuracy and drive additional value through generation of insights.
Key duties will include:
- Responsible for coordinating and consolidation of the in-year forecast and annual Planning process; Provide support to 5-year planning horizon as needed
- Accountable for the production all materials to support monthly and quarterly performance reviews at different levels of the organisation
- Accountable for the consolidated business forecasting process, variance bridges and functions allocation (local and group allocated charges) processes.
- Accountable for facilitation of the business management planning & performance reporting process.
- Accountable for projects planning through the business management process ensuring full integration with other processes and alignment with stakeholders
- Manages register of business risks and opportunities.
- Reviewing performance through multiple lens with a bias for qualitative insights to ensure that the business is appraised of external trends, competitor activities, dynamic market insights to enable timely response in service of in-year & long-term goals.
- Provide quality business level commentary on performance.
- Develops the availability of timely & insightful MI through Power BI reports
- Drives the continuous improvement, standardisation and simplification across the core planning & performance processes.
The successful Candidate is likely to be a Professionally Qualified individual with 2-5 years PQE. They will be an exceptional business partner who is comfortable liaising with, challenging and influencing across all levels of the business, and they will possess demonstrable analytical experience.
Our Client is offering a salary of £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + 20% Flexible Benefits.