Currently seeking a hard working, professional and determined Accounts Assistant who is available immediately. This is a remarkable opportunity for someone looking for an exciting challenge.
Candidates must be available immediately
Location: Woking office (GU21)
- Focus on supporting the Ledgers Supervisor with the management of ensuring Debtors do not turn into bad debts
- Provide timely and accurate reporting and working with a 3rd party debt collection agency when needed
- Assist the Ledgers Supervisor in providing internal financial services across the purchase and sales ledgers, supporting and liaising with internal budgets holders and customers
- Maintain the computerised sales/Purchase Ledgers
- Amend credit limits of customer accounts and credit checking customers/suppliers
- Development and monthly distribution of bad debt reports and allocating receipts/payments
- Audit and process procurement card transactions
- Assist in month/year end task
- Purchase orders system matching, and processing supplier payment runs for all companies
- Supplier invoice/credit note registration
- Control SL/PL contras
- Processing of e-forms for new customers/suppliers and amend/update customer/supplier information and statement reconciliations
Skills and Personal Attributes
- MUST have proven finance experience
- MUST have strong Excel skills
- Seeking someone is who is ambitious, driven and passionate to achieve
- Has improved and developed companies processes before.
- Ideally has worked for a large, fast paced and growing business.
Please apply online and contact Gemma Case firstname.lastname@example.org