Are you a newly qualified practice trained Accountant looking for diversity and variety in your first industry move? Could you see yourself working for a leading global asset manager in one of their fast paced finance functions? If you're looking to utilise your financial expertise without being stuck in the same old cyclical reporting, this role could be the position you've been waiting for.
This global asset manager offer a fantastic platform for success and give back to their teams generously in the form of a leading benefits package and strong internal focus on well being.
The role offers exposure to:
- Preparation of the financial statements within the Annual Report & Accounts.
- Preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Preparing regulatory returns.
- Month end processes, including seed capital, share-based payments, cash etc.
- Management and forecasting of consolidated and entity liquidity and capital positions.
- Variable compensation calculations and forecasting.
- Preparation of management information.
- Keeping up-to-date with accounting standards and communicating their impact.
- Assistance with the production of the ICARA document.
- Ad-hoc projects.
- Liaison with external auditors.
- fully qualified ACA / ACCA with audit background
- strong team player with an outgoing personality
- desire to learn and challenge yourself
- intermediate excel skills
- ability to work with senior stakeholders and manage multiple tasks
What's on offer:
- Salary to £60k with sizeable bonus of c20% (can pay more depending on performance)
- 15% non contribution pension
- 28 days annual leave plus 8 days of bank holiday leave
- comprehensive medical, dental & life cover
- flexible working - 3 days office based, 2 days home based
For more information, contact Cheryl Aust at Investigo