Finance Business Analyst (P2P, Cash and Banking)
- Outside IR35
- Predominantly remote working
- 6 month contract
Investigo are currently seeking an experienced Finance Business Analyst from an accounting background, and with extensive P2P and finance experience to join our client's team in East Anglia as an interim.
In this role as a Finance Business Analyst, you will work closely with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and vendors to analyse, streamline, and optimise the P2P processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyse financial data, requirements, and process flows related to both P2P, and Cash and Banking
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend innovative solutions to optimise P2P processes, enhance efficiency, and reduce costs
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis, risk assessments, and impact analysis for proposed process enhancements
- Design and implement financial models, reports, and dashboards to monitor P2P performance and key financial metrics
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies, and regulatory requirements in P2P operations
- Continuously monitor industry trends and best practices in P2P to drive innovation within the organisation
- Proven experience as a finance business analyst working with P2P processes (essential)
- Experience working in cash and banking (essential)
- Ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders at all levels.
- Understanding of software development technologies and project delivery methodologies. E.g., Waterfall & Agile.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to map out detailed business processes and identify dependencies, interfaces, risks, and issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively, in a team and adapt to changing project requirements.
- Highly motivated and able to engage with stakeholders of all levels in the organisation.
If the above position is of interest to you, apply now or reach out directly to Kieran.email@example.com