Finance Business Analyst
£350 per day (Outside IR35)
9 months +
Investigo are pleased to be supporting an international market leading organisation with their search for a Finance Business Analyst. The key priorities of this role will be to support the delivery of reporting across all our transactional financial processes, working with our customers to define key metrics and accessing the data to productionise metrics reporting.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with process divisions to gain an understanding of metric definitions, data requirements and reporting frequencies
- Play a key role linking the transactional finance process teams with the transformation teams such as GPO's and senior IT stakeholders.
- Support with the creating of process hypothesis
- Use in-depth information of analytics outputs and produce routine reporting.
- Partnering with IT and the reporting teams to turn requirements into automated outputs
- Working with other divisions to deliver data for analytics
If the above is suited to your experience please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, email your CV directly to: Harrison.email@example.com