This Best Company/ Employer of Choice is seeking a 12 Month Contractor to come in as a Finance Business Partner to support the a number of non finance individuals with finance business partnering.
Key Accountabilities or Duties:
- Be an effective and trusted business partner for Commercial, Insight and Marketing teams. Providing financial analysis, advice and proactive support.
- Drive improvements in reporting, processes and use of systems.
- Responsible for the management reporting of these areas which primarily includes:
- Monthly analysis of overheads and marketing expenditure, challenging the status quo and identifying opportunities to improve financial performance
- Monthly preparation of Regulatory reports
- Reviewing team structures and vacancies, approving new heads that the teams wish to recruit and ensuring managers remain within approved budgets
- Ensuring costs are accurately reported at month end
- Prepare the annual budget and re-forecasts for these areas, working closely with team managers to understand team structures, resource requirements and other overhead plans
- Analysis and tracking of marketing expenditure and funding mechanics
- Provide quality adhoc and regular analysis to influence management decisions
- Proactively come up with new ideas to challenge current processes and assumptions.
- Build strong relationships across the finance team and wider business
- Be a key driver and implementer of the business change agenda - simplification and agile working - sharing best practice across the organisation