Investigo are recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a client based in Bedfordshire on a 12 month FTC that offers Hybrid working.
In the position of Finance Business Partner Bedfordshire you will work as an integral member of supported business senior leadership team, to proactively identify, plan and meet the finance needs of the business in order to improve business performance, in coordination with other members of the wider finance team as required. To positively challenge Senior Leaders, budgets and business activities to enable the best business outcomes are delivered. Key duties to include:
- Ownership and accountability for period end reporting and results.
- Act as a key member of the operations team providing financial expertise and insight.
- Extract and analyse data with a view to influencing performance
- Support the operations team with system development and implementation projects
- Develop business cases and make recommendations for expenditure and investment
- Develop forecasting models and associated reporting for the business area.
- Manage the annual budgets and rolling forecasts for key stakeholders ensuring operations team buy-in and approval.
The successful candidate will need to be a Qualified Accountant either ACCA/CIMA OR ACA
Track record of delivery in a commercially focused finance role
Experience of managing, communicating, and influencing a variety of stakeholders
Comfortable in challenging the status-quo
Strong analysis Experience and a high attention to detail
£50,000 to £54,000 basic plus annual bonus circa £10k (Remote working but circa 1 day in the office come New Year)