An incredible FTSE 250 business based in Wembley is looking for a new Finance Business Partner. Offering an amazing culture, flexible hours, my client are a top business in their field.
They are looking for someone who is able to work in a fast paced business, a true self starter, with high levels of motivation and enthusiasm who shows ambition to progress in their growing business. You will be working alongside management with analysis of current and future financial performance and understanding variances to put forward actions and recommendations.
- Support the production of financial evaluations of new products, projects, and business opportunities
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Produce weekly forecasting pack, providing key variance analysis and insight
- Support with scenario modelling and submission of long-term planning, annual budgeting, and quarterly forecasting
- Develop standard financial performance reports and dashboards to cover all Products, Business Units, Channels and Revenue streams
- Preparation and ownership of the budget and forecasting process
- Take an active role in projects to help the service business to achieve its targets
- Qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- Strong Financial, Commercial and Business Awareness
- Experience of budgeting process
- Working with Senior Management to monitor performance and deliver tangible improvements