Finance Business Partner
Paying £50,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a PE backed business based in North Birmingham with their search for a Finance Business Partner.
As the Finance Business Partner you will be relied on during the commercial decision-making process, adding value and your opinion to help support the Divisional MDs and other Executive Team members with structures and ad hoc reporting, adopting a true business partnering approach.
This will be fantastic opportunity to support and challenge senior leaders within the organisation. You will provide insight and KPI analysis, which in turn will allow the business to maximise opportunities while mitigating risk. The main objective of the role is to ensure strong communication between the finance team and the operational stakeholders to support the continued development of commerciality within the Group operation. Finance will be seen as an outstanding support service to all the stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a main point of contact for Board level leaders and Senior Stakeholders, acting a Finance subject matter expert
- Producing relevant and timely reporting
- Support and drive the development of the FP&A process within the Group, embedding recent and future acquisitions into Group reporting
- Take a key role in budgeting and forecasting processes to ensure pending operational changes planned by the budget holders are recognised to jointly ensure their submitted budgets are complete, deliverable and accurate
- Supporting on acquisitions pre and post completion
- Take responsibility for ad hoc financial modelling and reporting to assess the validity of a business proposal by way of a cost benefit analysis
- Identifying opportunities and acting upon them to maximise performance.
- Working with the Leadership team to build budgets and 5 year plans
- Supporting the Senior Finance Leadership team during budget delivery
Alongside extensive exposure within this role, you will be presented with various opportunities to progress and further develop within the organisation. The role will require a newly qualified or qualified accountant ( ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with strong communication skills. Experience working with multi-divisional stakeholders, as well as desire to embrace technology and process automation as made available. My client will consider practice trained candidates who are looking to make their first or second move into industry. Interviews will take place week commencing the 11th of January. Please don't hesitate in applying.
For more information, please contact Vilma on: