Investigo are proud to be partnering exclusively with a small but rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service business with offices in Warwickshire in their search for a Finance Business Partner.
As a business, my client is defined by the quality and ability of their people and in the role of Finance Business Partner, you will be critical to the success of business.
In this role you get to work in by far one of the most innovative businesses in the region, headed up by one of the most visionary and frontier driven CFO in the market and is as such suited to someone who blends sheer talent and technical competence with the right type of ambition and drive.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Business Partner and dotted like to the CFO, you will work with the company leadership team to ensure effective financial planning and reporting is in place to continually improve and grow the business while controlling costs and cash burn. As a business, my client will be able to give you a huge array of different learning experiences across all aspects of finance.
You will be joining a growing team which is full of energy, passion and deep skills & experience to help deliver the business strategy. This is a role for someone who has the desire to develop quickly in one of the most exciting sectors and a business that is the envy of their competitors.
- To assist the Senior Finance Business Partner and CFO in ensuring the finance function delivers its responsibilities effectively
- To act as a trusted finance business partner to the COO and CRO
- Develop and maintain financial plans, rolling forecasts and models that deliver the company's strategy, reporting progress and suggesting improvements
- Partner with the leadership team to ensure revenue and costs are well controlled:
- COO - cost allocation and planning, overhead control
- CRO - sales pipeline & contract renewal tracking, headcount & quota planning; incentive schemes, overhead control
- Develop and lead financial and business performance reporting capability
- Monthly accounting - revenue recognition, US company filings
- Fast learner, enthusiasm, energy, drive, reliable, accurate
- Able to communicate and build positive relationships at all levels through the organisation and with demanding external advisors
- Newly Qualified Accountant ( aca, acca, or cima)
- Proven work experience as a finance business partner or manager
- Able to think short and long term
- Good knowledge of accounting principles for software businesses
- US corporate experience
- Negotiation & planning skills and business acumen
Role is paying £40,000 - £50,000 plus share options which could create very significant value in 3-4 years' time. Flexible working hours and/or working from home a few days a week + other benefits.
For more information please contact Vilma Kurpreka on Vilma.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07971510751.