Investigo are currently partnered with a fast growing consultancy based in South West London who are looking for a highly capable finance business partner to join their high performing finance team.
The right candidate will be expected to be complete Business Partner, with an understanding of the risks and opportunities in their designated area and the effect on the business. Their main responsibilities are ensuring that accurate month end Management Accounts, Quarterly Forecasts, Annual Budgets, Analysis and Balance Sheet reconciliations are produced in relation to the UK and overseas entities. This role will report into the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- The Finance Business Analyst is expected to be a complete Business Partner in their designated areas through building strong working relationships across the business
- Responsible for helping ensure that accurate month end Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared for all entities
- Manage the budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Support Senior Business Analyst and the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to ensure deadlines are met
- Assist Head of Financial Planning and Analysis with preparation of monthly Gross Profit Analysis
- Preparation of monthly CFO Statements, quarterly forecast and yearly budget packs and analysis
- Monthly revenue and overheads variance analysis
- Assistance with the preparation of the monthly Analysis Pack
- Assist with monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assist the Financial Reporting Manager with the preparation of UK entity audit file and statutory accounts
- Project work
What you'll bring
- Previous experience in preparing Management Accounts is essential
- Previous experience in forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, with the ability to adapt to bespoke systems easily
- Good level of competence on Excel, including knowledge of lookups and pivot tables
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team working skills and experience in assisting team members and delivering work to agreed timescales
- The ability to work to varying deadlines
- Working in a multi-site business
Are you a team player, have a professional and can-do attitude, be self motivated, flexible and be able to prioritise and multi-task? He/she will also ave excellent organisational abilities to be able to balance different tasks ensuring deadlines are met whilst maintaining highest levels of accuracy.
Successful candidates would need to have at least one year post qualified experience.. Candidates should be qualified, preferably ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
Thier package includes;
Our package includes:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of holiday + an extra day off on your birthday
- 3% employer pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme/season ticket loans
We are a sociable bunch and host pay day drinks, quarterly lunches, quiz nights and cultural and sporting activities to socialise and have fun with your colleagues.