Investigo Finance are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join a leading Renewable Energy business based in Leicestershire who are expecting massive growth in the next 12 -24 months. The Finance Business Partner will join a team of 6 and will report directly into the Finance Director.
- Completion of the monthly reporting cycle with comprehensive, meaningful and insightful commentary.
- Produce the annual budget pack ensuring all necessary detail is included with meaningful and insightful commentary
- Lead monthly programme reviews to ensure adequate independent governance; cost and deliverables to date compared to original plan, forecast completion date, forecast completion cost etc.
- Represent Finance at sales reviews (sales pipeline, bad debt, contract deviations or non-standard T&Cs)
- Represent Finance at Operations reviews (inventory, BOM's)
- Compile the monthly Finance pack, inclusive of Legal and IT for review with the CFO.
- Produce, maintain and present the company risk register to the board
- Help the business to identify and embed process improvements with process maps and associated work instructions.
- Support any special projects.
- Build long lasting relationships internally and externally.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant ( ACA, ACCA or CIMA) 3 -4 years PQE.
To be able to succeed in this role, you will need extensive experience business partnering with non-finance functions, producing meaningful and insightful management reports, variance analysis and cashflow management. There is a development plan in place for the successful candidate. You must be highly motivated with 'can do' approach. Exemplary communication and negotiating skills. Strong initiative and ability to work autonomously.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing business and a great CV builder.
The role is based in Leicestershire (office based 5 days a week) - commutable from Leicester, Nuneaton, Burton Upon Trent, Derby, Nottingham, Grantham, Northampton.