Junior Finance Business Partner
£50,000 - £60,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Finance Business Partner, or someone in a role with a commercial element looking to move into a Finance Business Partner role, to work with a large global media marketing business going through a really exciting period of growth and change.
Supporting the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for all aspects of financial reporting, planning, insight and value realisation across key IT departments.
- Improve the impact and understanding of financial performance of IT programmes.
- Accountable for assisting the FBP with the financial forecasting, planning, and reporting of the department.
- Communicating the budgets to key stakeholders, tracking spend vs budget.
- Build key relationships with multiple teams.
- Improve data quality, insight, and economic drivers to identify opportunities for efficiency, cost reduction.
- Define and manage the financial analysis insights and key reports to inform strategic decision making.
- Providing support to Commercial Services, Procurement and Finance teams.
- Review business cases to ensure contractual adherence and cost management.
- Operate in a highly complex environment with very high risk.
- Newly Qualified (i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Degree or equivalent (i.e. MBA) desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communicator.
- Proven experience of partnering with and influencing stakeholders.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced organisation or an organisation going through a period of change.
- High integrity and strong ethics.
- Management reporting experience.
- Strong Organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Experience within an IT / technology environment would be an advantage.
- Financial modelling experience an advantage but not essential.
Get in contact today to hear more about this brilliant opportunity!