My client is a highly reputable FTSE listed property business who are looking for a top tier candidate to join their commercial finance team in a brand new Finance Business Partnering role. The position will be looking after a newly acquired mixed use development and will require the individual to develop relationships with multiple non-finance internal stakeholders and also work with multiple external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a stellar accounting background (ideally practice trained) and have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
The company itself is best in practice in terms of employee satisfaction and offer endless benefits for the candidate joining the company including free breakfast, state of the art offices and a relaxed and flexible culture. Further to this, they offer plenty of room for career progression, international opportunites and incentives to study outside of the company. The role itself is as follows:
- Complete ownership of the finance function for the given development
- Business partnering multiple non-finance stakeholders
- Reviewing the accounting performance
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Year end reporting
- Management of a transnational accountant
- ACA or CIMA qual 2 years plus
- Strong interest in property
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
If you are keen on the role please apply below or call David Goadsby on 0203 862 2811.