Finance Business Partner
Location - Hoddesdon
Salary up to 45K
Brand new opportunity has created with large business based in Hoddesdon who are seeking a commercially focused Finance Business Accountant. You will specifically responsible for several on going projects reporting on costings, budgets and month end reporting.
The role is suited for someone who is coming to the end of their studies and are looking for a varied finance role with lots of business partnering. You will be required to travel to an additional site once a week
- Month end management reporting including management accounts and BUR packs.
- Preparation of cash flow reports to monitor performance and assist in forecasting
- Performing month end procedures to help close the ledgers
- Performing weekly/monthly check to check integrity of the accounting system
- Review timesheets and identify issues to be addressed before system close
- Performing month end procedures to close the ledgers and management reporting
- Review cost reports such as payroll and other project costs including monitoring and reviewing overhead costs
- Assist in ensuring payments out are approved and processed
- Assist with control of project set up and closures & support commercial and operation teams with adhoc contract analysis and information requests
- Provide management information and analysis to fulfil client and regulatory body requirements
- Ongoing analysis to support VL Business unit management as required
- Posting and reconciliation of journal
Ideally you will be on the final level of either CIMA/ACCA and have experience of working closely with non-finance individuals, this is not an essential, but you must have experience in producing management accounts.