Investigo are delighted to be supporting a Northampton based FTSE Listed organisation with their recruitment of a Finance Business Partner, on a permanent basis.
The role of Finance Business Partner is commercially focused, supporting contract and operations managers. The key to being successful in this role is adding value - working with operational teams to ensure pricing models accurately reflect what we are charging our clients and also ensuring our systems hold that information in order to leverage Power BI and automate month end processes.
Key Duties will include:
- Working with operational teams to build pricing models.
- Implementing a process for maintaining libraries for pricing models.
- Maintaining good working relationships with the operational and commercial teams whilst providing commercial and financial input where required.
- Reviewing and analysing large data sets (shift data).
- Building process workflows to ensure strong controls around revenue recognition.
- Act as the link between operations and central finance functions to drive improvements and accuracy.
- Be a key driver and facilitator for implementing new processes for revenue accruals and evidence the approach to external auditors.
- Ensure the accurate accounting of accrued and deferred income on a monthly basis.
- Close working relationship with OTC and RTR to ensure accurate billing data.
- Understanding and challenging current business practices, identifying and implementing initiatives to continuously improve processes.
- Develop controls to prevent accounting errors in recording revenue.
- Support and drive the integration of processes after carrying out comprehensive testing on different options and approaches.
- Supporting the wider objectives for Business Services.
The successful Candidate is likely to be a Newly Qualified CIMA or ACCA Accountant with experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritise a changing workload and use initiative. They will possess good communication skills with the ability to present complex financial information to non-financial individuals. Our Client are looking to hire a hardworking individual with lots of energy, who can deliver high quality work to tight reporting deadlines and demonstrate desire to progress within the company.
The Salary on offer is £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits