Investigo are pleased to be supporting an international software business, going through an exciting phase of growth & development. Due to this, they are looking to recruit a confident, newly qualified finance professional who's wanting to embark potentially, on their first role out of practice.
- Partner with functional leads, provide financial support to aid their decision-making process
- Design and implement modelling for the purposes of monthly forecast, annual budget and bi-annual long term strategic planning
- Produce detailed monthly analysis of actual performance, and provide variance analysis/insight from actual trading results
- Work effectively with the broader finance function to develop and deliver holistic and informative information to on the performance of the product portfolio (e.g. attrition and attributable costs)
- Utilise various systems to deliver and enhance the management information that drives decision making within the business
- Assist in developing strategic vision, identifying areas of value creation/potential cost saving
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis as required, for example supporting the Group Operations Director or functional leads with their strategic objectives