Investigo are recruiting a Finance Business Partner (Part Qualified) for a client based in Bedfordshire.
In the position of Finance Business Partner Bedfordshire you will report to the Financial Controller to ensure your part of the organisation is operating sustainably and responsibly to includes developing budgets, updating rolling forecast and reviewing performance forecasts with the assigned teams. Key duties to include:
- To be a champion of business partnering taking the function to a high level of influence, challenge and support.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with both finance and non-finance stakeholders.
- Ownership of your functional area's rolling forecast models, ensuring they are accurate and fit with the business' S&OP process and 18 month rolling financial forecast.
- Provide insight for month end results and support month end reporting with accurate commentary and analysis.
- Develop a strong understanding of designated departments including the key cost drivers and reporting requirements to improve performance.
- Organise and lead periodic meetings with department heads & team to ensure ownership of month end results and accuracy of forecasts.
- Month end analysis for functional cost owners to ensure costs are controlled and decision-making is based on a commercial understanding.
- Work collaboratively with the Group Accounting Manager to ensure reports are continually improved and forecasts are collaboratively produced.
- Assisting with the providing of accurate and timely management accounts.
- Track and report benefits of investments and business initiatives to validate business cases and proposed benefits.
- Identifying best practice and ensuring consistent processes are in place.
- To complete any other duties within job scope and business need.
The successful candidate will need to be studying towards final stages of either ACCA/CIMA/ACA
Analytical and inquisitive with a pro-active approach to meet both internal and external customer needs.
Attention to detail and the ability to challenge information and reports.
Ability to work to tight deadlines essential.
£35,000 to £40,000 base salary plus excellent benefits package to include annual Bonus up to 20%, 25 days holiday, Private medical insurance for family, up to 15% pension contribution and life assurance plus additional benefits