Finance Change Manager - Microsoft Dynamics 365
£600 - £700 per day (Outside IR35)
Investigo are pleased to be supporting an international organisation through a significant period of change. Our client currently has a variety of large Finance transformation programmes on it's agenda and this role will play a pivotal role within them.
Scope of work:
- Substitute for the Change Manager at key status and decision meetings which includes representing both change and communications.
- Together with Communications, ensure that all communication collateral is promulgated and that the impact is measured for each adopting entity and country.
- Take the lead on the global impact analysis and stakeholder analysis and rationalise for each adopting market or entity in alignment with our workstreams.
- Take the lead for localised changes to job roles and structure and work with target operating models, align against impacts and ensure staff representation groups are informed or consulted.
- Control SOPs from a change perspective and to ensure our alignment with training and communications.
- Add to and apply the readiness checklist for adopting countries and entities by partnering with their senior management team.
- Together with wider team member groups, audit and rectify conflicting indicators to ways of working for each adopting country and entity.
If the above scope of work is of interest, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Harrison on: