Finance Change Manager x 2
£650 per day (Inside IR35)
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a global organisation through a period of significant transformation. Our client has established a Finance Centre of Excellence who drive and enable changing within Finance, inline with the organisations wider transformation strategy.
This individual will be responsible for managing change and planning through several programmes and projects. As well as change delivery, the candidate will have an opportunity to be involved in maturing the Change capability, shaping change management approaches and methods delivered by the CoE.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create, maintain, and execute change management plans on assigned projects and programmes
- Maintain RAID logs
- Prepare affective business areas for the transition to new ways of working
- Monitor the success of change plans and adapt accordingly
- Support with the build out tools, templates and approaches for the CoE
- Partner with Internal Communications teams to ensure relevant programme change communications and materials are designed and rolled out in a timely manner
- Guide leaders and sponsors to establish and maintain the commitment for the change
- Drive behavioural change and embed new business processes
- Change impact assessments
If the above is of interest to you, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Harrison at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org