Investigo are pleased to be supporting a market leading consumer business with European coverage. Due to continued expansion and natural growth, the business are looking to hire a newly created position - Financial Controller, within their Group Reporting function.
Ideally they are looking to hire an ambitious first time moved from practice who's focused on career progression and widening their skill set. Although this role sits within Group Reporting, you'll gain wide exposure to Senior Management as well as the opportunity to be involved in future projects and even, some Commercial responsibilities
The role is to ensure that critical reporting and control performance is completed correctly and to deadlines.
- Develop process for accounting for Brexit accruals
- Production of VAT/EC Sales List/Intrastat returns for UK & Irish Companies
- Responsible for the accurate and timely submission of HMRC indirect reporting, including; VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales List
- Assist in preparation of local statutory accounts
- Supporting the Financial accounting manager in the Annual/Monthly accounting cycle for UK and Group companies
- Performance of monthly ledger reconciliations and controls
- Compliance with organisation's SOX control framework
- Management of internal/external auditor information requests
- Provision of financial information to support corporation tax return