Investigo is partnered with a well known Media, Events & TV Production business to recruit a Finance Controller on a contract basis initially with the idea to move permanent. Based in central London the brand in question is asking for someone to be in the office 5 days a week due to the stakeholders you'll be working and liaising with.
Main responsibilities are outlined below however you'll be working closely with the Group General Manager and board of Directors. As a rapidly growing SME the business is anticipating a high level of growth over the coming months / year and you'll therefore be instrumental in driving that.
- Preparation of Group Management Accounts, performance against targets and variance analysis
- Lead the budgeting & planning process
- Oversee the AP and AR teams
Background / experience:
- Qualified accoutant; ACA / ACCA / CIMA or QBE
- Experience working for a Media business, Production house or Events organisation
- Past knowledge overseeing day to day finance functions
If you're interested in hearing more then please do share an updated CV: firstname.lastname@example.org