Investigo is working with a highly successful and well established property management firm in central London on their search for two Finance Analysts to join their team on a 6 month contract.
The daily duties will involve:
- Data quality analysis - processing and identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data inputs or outputs
- Manipulating large volumes of data into digestible and meaningful management reporting to share with key business stakeholders
- Analyse the financial results and highlighting trends and analysing variances to plan.
- Proactively follow up outstanding queries with business stakeholders to ensure issues are resolved on a timely manner
- Undertake ad hoc financial analytical support to the delivery of the project
- Demonstrated ability in manipulating large volumes of data into digestible management reporting
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data entry or data outputs
- Demonstrable evidence of interpreting & manipulating data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract & clearly articulate key points.
- Results driven and ability to work in time pressured environment
- IT Skills - Advanced Excel incl. Pivot Tables, Lookups, and Charts. Knowledge of power query, power pivot, VBA desirable.
- Part qualified accountant (finalist or suitably qualified by experience)
- Available to start within 2 weeks
For more information, please contact Cheryl Aust