Investigo Executive are retained on a Finance Director mandate working for a growing restaurant group based in Oxfordshire.
As Finance Director you will report into the Managing Director and will be directly involved in designing, and then implementing a new growth strategy for the group. You will also be a lead on capital investment projects and will take charge in negotiating new/existing contracts. Other key responsibilities include:
- Taking lead in all aspects of financial management as a member of the Board
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting and planning processes
- Developing and managing the accounting team
- Evaluating potential capital expenditures for feasibility and ROI, monitor progress and conduct post expenditure reviews
- Screening and evaluating potential business opportunities with MD and Heads of Retail
- Assisting and directing the business to implement effective control processes to safeguard assets, maintain integrity in the accounts and financial reports and mitigate fraud potential
- Assisting the business to clear audit findings and achieve satisfactory or good audit outcomes
The ideal candidate MUST:
- Be a qualified accountant
- Have a proven track record in a finance position supporting growth in Hospitality/ F&B /Retail - non retail/restaurant experience will NOT be considered
- Have sound operational and reporting experience in Hospitality/F&B/Retail
If you feel you match the above criteria and wish to apply for this exciting vacancy, please click on the link.