A fast track consumer lead business has begun the search for a key hire within their finance function. The business is responsible for providing an impressive range of products to key markets across the UK and parts of Europe.
A sustained period of success has paved the way for the business to bolster their finance team by hiring a new Finance Director to help challenge the status quo and take the business strategy forward into 2021 and beyond.
Working with an impressive leadership team this is an exciting opportunity for a strong commercial leader to fully influence strategic decision making in a demanding and forward thinking market.
The ideal candidate will be offered the chance to take full ownership of all aspects of finance and operations, driving and improving a team, influencing executive stakeholders and providing both story telling analysis and technical improvements across the company network.
Responsibilities will include but not restricted to the following:-
- Supporting the board on all aspects of commercial, operational and core finance as part of the Senior Leadership team
- Developing processes and improving divisional output.
- Develop and improve financial modelling and strategic analysis for future growth
- Act as key business partner to operations and other divisions throughout the business/ group.
- Manage the timely delivery of all financial information including the management and mentorship of an established finance team
- Provide detailed analysis on divisional results to deliver business KPI's and improve future decision making.
- Full responsibility for helping to produce long term strategic plans
- Focal point of contact for new and existing projects
The role requires a proven Finance Director or Head of Finance. You will be a hands on, proactive leader able to balance elements of finance and operations, forge and improve long term relationships with a variety of non-finance personnel and maintain high standards of work to drive the companies offering to the next level. Those with previous experience working within Private Equity would hold a distinct advantage.
Acting as a key member of the leadership team this is an outstanding chance for those looking to make a positive step forward in their career. The company operate at the forefront of their chosen markets and this unique opportunity offers a strong financial incentive and unrivalled long term prospects.