Investigo is currently partnered with a Media & Entertainment businesses who are up there on the global stage as one of the worlds best TV & Film production businesses. With global headquarters in the USA and European HQ in London, the company have a fantastic working culture (flexibility is at the heart of what they do) and are looking for an exceptional Finance Director to help establish a brand new team.
In the role the successful candidate will report directly to the SVP Finance and have autonomy of hiring (and creating) a team. As Finance Director for the Marketing division the role will include (but not limited to) the below:
- Establish a new Marketing Finance team; create models, financial analysis and metrics to measure campaign effectiveness
- Lead the forecasting and budgetary process along with reporting on actuals
- Create a long term business plan and 5 year budgetary forecast
- Maintain trend analysis and business KPIs
Background / Experience:
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Past workings in a subscription based revenue model will be hugely advantageous
- Comfortable establishing & creating a brand new team
Please note; the role does have the potential to go permanent. However will be starting off as an interim day rate role paying up to £600pd (depending on experience).
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply please share an updated CV to email@example.com