Investigo is partnering with a high profile property business based in London on their search for an ambitious Graduate for their high performing team.
The salary is up to £23,000.
This role will be incredibly diverse, immersing you in multiple areas of the finance function before selecting the route you wish to pursue long term.
The role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Building financial models on excel
- Managing full set accounts for various property projects
- Business partnering with multiple departments including asset management
- Running detailed financial analysis and reporting
- Getting involved in budgeting and forecasting processes
If you are looking for a career that will challenge and develop your skills, this opportunity will offer you just that. This is a high performing and close knit team that plays to each member's strengths and creates opportunity around individuals - not just a "one size fits all" training scheme.
In order to be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent academic pedigree (Finance, Accounting or Business Degree)
- Be willing to challenge ways of working, but also be a humble and integral member of the team
- Be willing to learn and develop
- Hard working and ambitious