Investigo are currently partnering with a huge turnover business whom are looking to hire a Finance Graduate. This is an opportunity to work in an ambitious Finance team whilst learning your grounding in Finance and supporting your study.
The business are based in St Albans and have doubled their profits within the last few months - massively expanding!
Based hybrid in the office and at home - up to £24,000 for new graduates.
Full study support provided.
This role will be incredibly diverse, immersing you in multiple areas of the finance function before selecting the route you wish to pursue long term.
The role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Building financial models on excel
- Managing full set accounts for various property projects
- Business partnering with multiple departments including asset management
- Running detailed financial analysis and reporting
- Getting involved in budgeting and forecasting processes
If you are looking for a career that will challenge and develop your skills, this opportunity will offer you just that. This is a high performing and close knit team that plays to each member's strengths and creates opportunity around individuals - not just a "one size fits all" training scheme.
In order to be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent academics - 2021 or 2022 Grad minimum 2:1
- Wanting to study CIMA/ACCA/AAT Qualification
- Be willing to challenge ways of working, but also be a humble and integral member of the team
- Be willing to learn and develop
- Hard working and ambitious