Finance Information Architect
£500 per day (Outside IR35)
3 - 6 months initially
Investigo are pleased to be supporting a global organisation with their search for a Finance Information Architect. In this role, you will be tasted with managing the development of the business information model with regards to the future state and comparison to the current state in line with the Finance strategy.
This role will help drive the direction and scope for Finance information with a forward looking view, including the migration to the next generation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working with the process architects, develop the finance information model for Finance - future and current state.
- Iterate and test the design against the current state.
- Leads identification of gaps and solutions related to the Finance information model
- Definition of global business performance KPIs, data sets and dimensions to meet business performance and statutory requirements
- Working closely with the project team and the Global Data Office, develop and scope out the projects required to deliver the strategy for Finance
- Create and sustain key artefacts for the finance information model and subsequent projects to ensure successful delivery of business outcomes / benefits and addressing gaps
If the above is of interest, please apply at the earliest convenience. Alternatively, please send your CV directly to Harrison on: Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org