Finance Manager - London - up to £75,000
A world-leading broking, technology and Financial Services business is currently hiring for a Finance Manager to join their London office. Part of a rapidly growing business, you will split your time between BAU accounting and reporting work, as well as working on major projects involved in the launch and development of a new division.
Part of a global FTSE-listed group, the business has ambitious growth plans and the Finance Manager will play an integral role in some of the early-stage development of a new product offering to the organisations customers globally.
Working closely with the divisional CFO, the Finance Manager will have plenty of exposure across the group and efforts will be rewarded with opportunities within the business long term.
Finance Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts with full P&L and Balance Sheet review.
- Report on variance analysis and key trends and market trends and share commentary with senior management.
- Management of departmental budgets, responsible for managing stakeholder expectations and challenging upwards.
- Prepare annual statutory accounts, monthly tax computations and liaise with external parties such as auditors.
- Management of a team of 2 assistant accountants.
- Heavy involvement in ad-hoc project work and strategic input into the growth and development of new business areas.
You will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with 2-3 years post-qualified experience. You'll be comfortable covering technical accounting as well as having commercial input, partnering with stakeholders at a senior level. Experience in accounts preparation and balance sheet exposure is key, so experience of training in audit / accounts prep in practice would be an advantage.
You will be involved with financial modelling and data analysis within this role, so advanced excel skills will be key, as well as some exposure to dashboarding tools such as Power BI.
This is an excellent role for anyone who sees themselves progressing in their career and looking for a role / business that can offer not only stability and job security, but development as well.