My client is currently going through a sustained period of growth and acquisition. They are seeking an interim Finance Manager to assist with a new acquisition.
Role is office based 80% of time and awaiting a IR35 Determination.
Duties & Responsibilities -
- cash control
- stock control
- payment authorisations
- management information including monthly accounts preparation & commercial analysis
- composition & quality of finance and admin resource
- relevant financial analysis where not reported on in due diligence (eg the extent of cash vs credit sales)
- financial reconciliations
- aged debtors and credit control
- any other key financial drivers or issues
- practical management of key aspects of the TSA, including separation of the general ledger where appropriate
- any issues likely to arise in deal completion accounts