My client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their expanding team. The role requires attention to detail as well as analytical and organisational skills are essential to ensure the efficiency of producing our monthly and year-end management reports.
- Ownership for the preparation of the monthly accounts.
- Complete a bank reconciliation for GBP, USD AND EUR accounts on a weekly basis and review discrepancies.
- Manage Credit Control including debtor dashboard monthly reporting.
- Prepare and post journals as required for the accurate completion of management and year end accounts (accruals, prepayments, depreciation).
- Distribute and review the P&L overhead expenditure to relevant Heads of Departments.
- Produce accurate management reports for the monthly Board meeting.
- Maintain the Fixed Assets register.
- Assist with yearly budget and target setting.
- Investigate and resolve issues that arise through the completion of the above tasks.
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Work with external auditors
- Provide information for the weekly flash meeting, as requested by the Head of Finance
- Additional duties, within reason as required by the Head of Finance.
- Ensure all tasks carried out reflect our commitment to making a positive and social environmental impact.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Previous experience within a FMCG environment
- Experience of working with Sage 200
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role