My client, a well known hospitality business are looking for a Finance Manager to join their expanding team. The role will take a central part in the year end Audit, liaising with external auditors, producing year end schedules & support with external valuations of fixed assets & intangibles. To support with the development of the budget for the next financial year.
Scope of the Role:
- Sitting within the central/group function of the group
- To a key role in year end audit
- Support next year's budget preparation & business plan
- Update daily cashflow forecast model
- Adhoc analysis
- Preparation of year end schedules
- Stat accounts for subsidiary entities
- Support group corporation tax computations
- Track progress of year end audit
- Preparation of group P&L, balance sheet & cashflow
- Reconciliation of period cashflow to daily cashflow
- Roll forward daily cashflow model for new year
- Update assumptions to reflect changing external environment
Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or finalist.
Previous experience working in audit beneficial, either in an accounting practice or within a commercial organisation.
A track record for dealing with issues.