Investigo are currently partnered with a London based Engineering business who have experienced rapid growth in the past year and as such are looking to hire a finance manager.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and effective Accounting function.
Your responsibilities will include: Ensuring the Finance Team work accurately and in timely manner as well as producing the Management Accounts
- Overseeing the day to day running of the Finance Team
- Preparing the Monthly Management Accounts
- Variance Analysis reports
- Preparing Budgets and updating Forecasts
- Preparing and Updating Cash flows
- VAT Reporting
- Managing the Credit Control and AP Function
- Responsible for CIS Process
- Oversee Payroll
- Produce all work in line with companies Quality Standards and use best practice methods.
- To comply with the company Handbook, Policies and Procedures.
- To undertake additional ad hoc duties under the direction of line manager in line with the needs of the business
- Professional accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience using Sage
- Experience in a construction/engineering business
- Ability to think on their feet
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Self-motivated with a positive approach.
- Willingness to do a broad range of work.
- Desire to learn and improve knowledge and skills.
- Willingness to undergo refresher or further training to ensure continually using best practice methods