Investigo Private Equity are currently recruiting exclusively for a Private Equity backed real estate/retail/infrastructure project, who are looking to recruit a new Finance Manager, due to an internal promotion. This company offer an excellent working culture, as well as a very interesting and varied work load. The split of the role is as follows; 30% financial reporting, 40% line & stakeholder management and 30% adhoc project and system work. This is an excellent role for someone who is looking for their 2nd move out of practice and wants to go down the Financial Controller route. Below is an outline of the role and responsibilities.
- Delivery of the Group Management Accounts production including business wide KPI reporting and shareholder reports.
- This includes co-ordinating the wider Finance team and wider team to deliver timely reporting, reviewing the output and managing any queries.
- Analysis of monthly KPIS and financials.
- Responsible for the general ledger/period end close process and maintenance of the Dimensions accounting system.
Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Ensuring billing is accurate and raised in a timely manner.
- This involves being a finance champion of the key contracts within the business, such as EIL and LSER which are based on complex contracts, ensuring the accurate calculation of the income in relation to those contracts.
- Management of the recoverability of the companies Aged Debt.
- Any significant delay in the recoverability of debt would affect our cash funds position and the profitability of the business.
- Ensuring creditors invoices are paid on time and are reflective of the company expenditure, ensuring we are adhering to the internal finance policies.
- Responsible for the filing of the Payment Practises Report on time and ensuring the KPIs are maintained.
Audit and Tax
- Assist the Financial Accountant with the co-ordination and review of Finance prepared PBC items for the half year and full year audit.
- Audit & Tax: Assist with the finalisation of Group Financial Statements
- Responsible for the timely submission of VAT, CIS, PSA, P11Ds. This includes reviewing the returns and ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Working with the Financial Controller and Head of Finance developing the company's internal control environment and ensuring through appropriate checks that this is being conformed with.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the process documentation, including maintaining the controls manual.
- ACA Qualified
- Ideally 1 role out of practice as a Management/Financial Accountant or Finance Manager
- Comfortable managing a small team and stakeholders
£65,000 + bonus.