Investigo are recruiting a Finance Manager for an IT business based in Leicester.
In the position of Finance Manager Leicester will support the Finance Director and lead the functions as well as perform the activities related to financial accounting, consolidation, transactional accounting, and treasury of the business (as well as any other entities acquired in the future) in the preparation of reliable, timely, consolidated, and accurate information and continual improvements to processing. You will safeguard company assets and ensure that the company uses effective financial controls and complies with all statutory obligations in regard to the submission of financial data and reports.
Other key duties to include:
- Leading month end accounting close, general ledger journals and consolidation of management accounts
- Preparing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting, Forecasting and Cash Management
- Managing relationship with stakeholders
- Weekly or monthly KPI outputs, including sales by business line
- Client billing
- Month-end Reporting
- Managing and developing onsite finance team of 3
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA Qualified or Newly Qualified
- 2 years + experience within a similar role
- Leading meetings and extracting information from all areas of business
- Ability to challenge key stake holders not only highlighting variances but coming up with solutions
£45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits