A client of mine based in Oxfordshire is looking to expand their Finance Department with a talented Finance Manager who can manage the day to day running of the accounting and reporting function of group. In addition, supporting on a range of ad hoc projects.
As Finance Manager, you will build and maintain relationships with key personnel, including non-financial staff and senior executives. Main tasks will include managing the monthly accounting process and support in the provision of monthly KPI pack to the Board. You will act as lead on all audit related matters and risk areas as well as refining the financial control environment.
The Finance Manager will also lead a small, motivated team supporting their personal, developmental and professional growth. There is also an opportunity to lead/participate in ad hoc projects outside of your day-to-day duties e.g., system transformation, business partnering and more!
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- CA, ACA or ACCA qualification
- Experience within Practise and Industry organisations
- Experience of working in a fast-paced changing environment
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to set and work to personal, team and organisational deadlines
- Strong leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building
- Mindset of continuous improvement, challenging existing processes and developing solutions that are scalable as the company grows
- Pro-active in obtaining information needed for accounting judgements and keeping abreast of any developments that may have an accounting impact by establishing and maintaining relationships across the business
- Strong IT skills, including Excel and ERP systems
Hybrid working is available, please don't hesitate in applying or giving Vilma Kurpreka a call/email directly: email@example.com/ 07971510751