This Finance Manager role will require a strong commercial candidate who is able to provide first class business partnering across a variety of teams whilst being technically sound on accounting standards. You will manage 1-3 finance analysts, and work with the team in a fast paced and challenging environment, utilising resource to minimise outgoing costs whilst maximising usage. The individual needs to be an excellent communicator with strong problem solving capabilities, able to work both collaboratively and independently.
Some key responsibilities
- Providing world class finance business partnering support across the business
- Leading and delivering the budget & 3 year planning cycle outputs
- Provide financial evaluations to help make key decisions
- Developing KPI & reporting packs to support fact-based decisions for the business by turning data into insight
- Working in collaboration with different teams to develop a robust strategy that optimises costs
- Driving a culture of cost efficiency across all business areas within role remit
- Embedding accurate balance sheet accountability driving forward alignment, transparency, robust challenge, and analysis.
- Delivering a culture of strong financial controls, compliance, and adherence to regulatory frameworks
- Leading by example to support the development of a high performing team culture across a pan European function
We are looking for Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), ideally with 2+ years of PQE and management experience.
Offering hybrid working (1-2 days in the office)