Investigo are recruiting a SME Finance Manager- Manufacturing for a client based in Birmingham currently going through a period of growth.
In the position of SME Finance Manager Birmingham you will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance department to ensure all financial controls and reporting are in line with company standards. Key duties to include:
- Responsible for the preparation of all monthly Financial Reports in accordance with local UK GAAP &IFRS.
- Responsible for preparation of local statutory financial statements
- Responsible for the identification and implementation of financial controls.
- Ensure control over balance sheets and periodic review of capital spends.
- Responsible for guiding and supporting staff with the balance and mitigation of risk - commercial, legal, financial etc.
- Review of product standard costing - Material, Labour & Overhead allocation and build more efficient model
- Responsible for all financial/legal aspects of the internal and external relationships with our customers and partners.
- Identify and develop areas of improvement within Finance
- Provide support and guidance to local operations and sales management to enable better pricing
- Main contact for internal and external auditors.
The successful candidate will need to be a ACA/ACCA or CIMA Qualified with at least 3 years post qualification
Up to date working knowledge of reporting standards under FRS and UKGAAP
Standard costing experience
confident excel user and ideally SAGE line 50 knowledge
Ability to work under own initiative and business partner with key stake holders outside finance
£60,000 to £65,000 plus full benefits package and Hybrid Working